With our bridal show at The Farm in Selma right around the corner, we wanted to share some survival tips for brides as you venture out! Whether it’s a big show or more intimate, you are going to be exposed to a lot of moving parts at once — the best thing to do is come prepared. Bridal shows are a great source of information for planning your big day. From calligraphy artists to cake tasting, and fashion shows to decor rentals; here are a few tricks you can use in order to have a successful trip!!
- have a budget — this will help you to know how much you have budgeted for various vendors, where you can splurge, and where you need to cut back
- make a wedding-only email address — this will help you stay organized!! how nice it is to have everything in one place to where you can stay on top of communication back and forth to vendors and your bridal party
- bring a tote bag — vendors will be passing out business cards, pamphlets, free prizes, etc. so make sure you have somewhere to keep it in while you’re walking around to the different booths
- create labels/stickers with your contact info — many booths that you connect with, if not all, will ask you to share your name, email, phone number so that they can get in touch with you. instead of writing your contact info down each time, come prepared with a label or sticker with all the info already on it! just stick and go 🙂
- go in with a plan — if you have already booked several vendors, and you only have a few other things to check off the list, stay focused and spend your time with those select vendors so that the show will be really beneficial
PS: As I mentioned earlier, we will be hosting a booth at The Farm in Selma on January 29th! Stay tuned for more information! We hope to see you all there 🙂