Where To Start: First things first. We want your wedding to be beautiful and we know that our rentals along with your vision can make that happen! The sooner you contact us after choosing your venue, the more time we have to meet for inspiration and secure your rentals. Head to the website, if you have not already, and submit a cart of rentals items you are interested in, as well as, our questionnaire.
Let’s Chat! After submitting your questionnaire, we will confirm with you that your wedding date is available and send over available times for meeting. We want to get to know you, your partner and your planner, if you have one, so let us know who will be joining you! We can’t wait to meet you all!
- A proposal does not guarantee or reserve items
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve items for your date along with a signed rental agreement
- Rental items are subject to a minimum order of $300, excluding taxes, delivery and styling services.
- All final payments must be submitted two weeks prior to event date.
- No alterations can be made to any items unless given written consent.
Styling: We Love This Part!
- We love assisting in the day-of styling! Our styling fees are based on a percentage of your rental quote, which we can provide upon request.
- This fee would include the set up of any ceremony decor, reception areas, lounge areas, bar stations, etc.
- If additional decor, not belonging to Homemade Bride, is part of any space being styled by HMB, a list of items would need to be send prior to final payment to determine if additional chargers apply.
Let us help with our worry free delivery! We’ll coordinate with you and your venue to determine the best drop o/pick up time so you wont have to get your hands dirty!
- All rentals are delivered and picked up same day unless otherwise noted on agreement.
- Delivery charges on each rental quote include any trucks or trailers, time and crew to load and unload rentals, driving time and mileage
- Cancellation of your event or rental items will result in the loss of the paid deposit.
- Items can be updated, replaced or swapped out, however all changes must be submitted and items finalized 2 weeks prior to event date.
- Any damages to rental equipment or items are the responsibility of the client.
- If damage occurs, Client agrees to pay 3 times the rental fee. Charges are based on item and damage done. Damages can include, but not limited to, cigarette smells, spills, broken pieces, chips, and missing pieces.
- Homemade Bride agrees to assess any damages immediately after the event and send an invoice for any damage, cleaning or repairs within three business days of your event.
—–> Download and sign our policy agreement here <——