Don’t send a boring card again this year, your family and loved ones want to see pictures of you and how big your kids are after a full year! Give them the opportunity to hang a beautiful card on the fridge and brag about their gorgeous family 😉
Tips for creating the perfect Holiday Pictures:
- Choose a location with natural scenery for the best lighting and backgrounds or use your home as a backdrop.
- Be comfortable in what you choose to wear. I remember all of our family pictures were always done in white shirts and khaki pants and we all complained the whole time! Instead, choose a color scheme and incorporate different shades. This give everyone more flexibility and allows them to love what their wearing, in turn making them more comfortable behind the camera.
- Bring in some help with staging. WE CAN HELP! Whether you choose to get pictures done with a full set up like this one, or your family gathered around a vintage couch, we are here to help the setup and staging process easy for you.
- Find a professional photographer. Many photographers around the holidays will host “mini sessions” for discounted costs so you’re not breaking the bank. Hiring a professional will ensure that your getting the desired pictures and you’ll pictures to cherish. Opposed to a cell phone picture you can’t even enlarge for your home!
- HAVE FUN – Embrace the silliness
Staging packages start at $50 (all seasons) – Request your date
www.homemade-bride.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 240.786.8612
Photography: Krista Joy Photography