Where To Start: First things first. We want your wedding to be beautiful and we know that our rentals along with your vision can make that happen! The sooner you contact us after choosing your venue, the more time we have to meet for inspiration and secure your rentals. To contact us, you can either fill out the contact form or complete our questionnaire.
Let’s Chat! After submitting your questionnaire, we will confirm with you that your wedding date is available and send over available times for meeting. We want to get to know you, your partner and your planner, so let us know who will be joining you! We can’t wait to meet you all!
- A proposal does not guarantee or reserve items
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve items for your date along with a signed rental agreement
- Rental items are subject to a minimum order of $400, excluding taxes, delivery and styling services.
- All final payments must be submitted two weeks prior to event date.
- No alterations can be made to any items unless given written consent.
Let us help with our worry free delivery! We’ll coordinate with you and your venue to determine the best drop off/pick up time so you wont have to get your hands dirty!
- All rentals are delivered and picked up same day unless otherwise noted on agreement.
- Delivery charges on each rental quote include any trucks or trailers, time and crew to load and unload rentals, driving time and mileage. You will be aware of this fee amount prior to booking.
- Cancellation of your event or rental items will result in the loss of the paid deposit.
- Items can be updated, replaced or swapped out, however all changes must be submitted and items finalized 2 weeks prior to event date.
- If bad weather is a possibility on your event day, HMB will coordinate with drop off and discuss a rain plan. If event is cancelled because of bad weather, HMB much be contacted immediately. Cancellation will result in loss of rental deposit.
- HMB does have the right to cancel any rental deliver upon extreme weather such as hurricane or snow storm in order to keep our family safe. Our best efforts will be made and clients will be contacted immediately to discuss. A refund would be issued for final payment.
- Any damages to rental equipment are the responsibility of the client.
- If damage occurs, charges are based on item and damage done. Damages can include, but not limited to, cigarette smells, spills, broken pieces, chips, weather damage and missing pieces. All items are assessed before delivery.
- No items will be set up in the rain and all items must be moved inside if bad weather hits during an event. If items are too large to move, items must be covered. In the event where rain is possible, tarps will be provided.
- Homemade Bride agrees to assess any damages immediately after the event and send an invoice for any damage, cleaning or repairs within three business days of your event.