How To Get Started: The sooner you contact us after choosing your date and venue, the better chance you have at securing your rentals. Within 24 hours, we will send you confirmation of date availability, our HMB wedding kit and prospective meeting dates.
- A proposal does not guarantee or reserve items
- A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve items for your date along with a signed rental agreement
- Rental items are subject to a minimum order of $400, excluding taxes, delivery and styling services.
- Pickup orders are subject to a $250 minimum, excluding taxes. (some rental exclusions do apply)
- All final payments must be submitted two weeks prior to event date.
- No alterations can be made to any items unless given written consent.
Let us help with our worry free delivery! We’ll coordinate with you and your venue to determine the best drop off/pick up time so you wont have to get your hands dirty!
- All rentals are delivered and picked up same day unless otherwise noted on agreement.
- Delivery charges on each rental quote include any trucks or trailers, time and crew to load and unload rentals, driving time and mileage. You will be aware of this fee amount prior to booking.
- Cancellation of your event or rental items will result in the loss of the paid deposit.
- Items can be updated, replaced or swapped out, however all changes must be submitted and items finalized 2 weeks prior to event date.
- If bad weather is a possibility on your event day, HMB will coordinate with drop off and discuss a rain plan. If event is cancelled because of bad weather, HMB much be contacted immediately. Cancellation will result in loss of rental deposit.
- HMB does have the right to cancel any rental deliver upon extreme weather such as hurricane or snow storm in order to keep our family safe. Our best efforts will be made and clients will be contacted immediately to discuss. A refund would be issued for final payment.
- Any damages to rental equipment are the responsibility of the client.
- If damage occurs, charges are based on item and damage done. These damages can include, but not limited to, cigarette smells, spills, broken pieces, chips, weather damage and missing pieces.
- If a rental item needs to be retired from our inventory due to damage, there will be a fee of 4x the rental rate.
- For minor wear and tear, there is a 3% fee that is added to every order. This is required and is non-refundable.
- No items will be set up in the rain and all items must be moved inside if bad weather hits during an event. If items are too large to move, items must be covered. In the event where rain is possible, tarps will be provided.
- Homemade Bride agrees to assess any damages immediately after the event and send an invoice for any damage, cleaning or repairs within three business days of your event.